Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2017 Exmark TTS481GKA48300
Call for Price
- New Electric Clutch: Proven to be among the most durable and reliable in the business, Exmark’s superior electric clutch technology allows for easier and faster belt servicing.
- Forget Flats: Standard 9” x 3.5-4” smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair.
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Drive Tires: 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical: No battery, recoil start w/ 5 amp clutch coil
- Cup Holder: No
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FS481V
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Width: 59.5in. (151.1 cm)
- Length: 73.7 in. (187.2 cm)
- Height: 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Curb Weight: 586
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 7.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9-L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch