Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 Bear Cat CH800H 8 Inch Chipper
Call for Price
The ECHO Bear Cat CH800H chipper is driven by the hydraulic system of the skid or track steer loader it's mounted to. The CH800H requires 25-38 gpm flow to drive the hydraulic feed roller and chipping rotor. At 38 gpm flow, the 275 lb. rotor turns at 2,500 rpm.
The CH800H chipper features two, universal attachment plate positions so the user can feed the chipper from the side or front, depending on what the operator needs or the situation dictates. The 360 degree rotating discharge tube with deflector cap allows placement of chips where ever they need to go.
- Chipper Capacity (in.): 8
- L x W x H (in.): 74 x 60 x 88
- Weight (lb.): 1525
- Chipper Disc: 30 x 1.25/275 lb., rotates at 1,600 rpm at 25 gpm; 2500 at 38 gpm
- Feed Opening: 9 x 9
- Feed System: Hydraulic
- Auto Feed: Yes
- Chipper Chute Opening (in.): 30 x 31
- Chipper Blades: 4 reversible heat-treated chipper blades with 4-sided adjustable anvil
- Rotor Weight (lb.): 275
- Discharge: Overhead
- Skid GPM Required: 25-38 gpm
- Hydraulic Flow: Skid Steer Chippers
- Blade Kit 76293-00
- Chipping Capacity
- 8 in.