Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 Billy Goat DL3700V
Call for Price
When commercial productivity counts, these units are our most popular contractor and municipal machines. They respectively feature a 29 HP V-Twin or 37 HP Vanguard EFI engine coupled to our largest 20", 4 or 6-blade, armor plated impeller with 12 or 18 cutting points and dual shredding Piranha™ technology for up to 12:1 reduction and 4,400 or 5,050 cfm of suction power. The DL3700V's 37 HP Vanguard EFI engine delivers easier starting and fuel savings of up to 25% over carbureted equivalents. For durability, the units also feature a convenient replaceable poly liner in the housing. A large 12" x 10' clear poly helical hose on the 29 HP and a 14" x 10' hose on the 37 HP is ideal for taking huge bites out of any debris pile and the exhaust features a no tool, no thread 360 degree unique rotational exhaust that is hand adjustable. Don't let your crew settle for anything less!
- Dual Shredding System with Piranha Blade™: For extra shredding. Serrated blades with cutting points for maximum truck loading and debris reduction up to 12:1.
- Adjustable Rotating Exhaust: 360 degree positioning.
- DL Warranty: DL29: limited 3-year engine; DL37: limited 3-year engine
- Safety Kill Switch: Quick connect / release hose clamp with safety interlock.
- Urethane Metallic Hose Kit: Clear hose allows for visual inspection and quick removal of hose clogs
- Built-In Rake Holder: Secures the extra clean-up tools needed on the job.
- Vanguard EFI for up to 25% Fuel Savings (DL3700V): By adding closed-loop EFI, Vanguard BIG BLOCK engines deliver easier starting and fuel savings of up to 25% over carbureted equivalents.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard EFI
- Engine: 37
- Hose Dimensions: 14 x 10
- Impeller: 6 blades, 18 cutting points
- CFM: 5050
- Discharge: 8 in
- Weight: 475
- Length: 60 in
- Width: 32.25 in
- Height: 74.875 in
- Starter: Electric Start
- Manuals: Operator's/IPL Manual - English
- Engine Type
- Vanguard EFI
- 8 in.
- 5050 cfm
- 475 lb.