Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 BOSS BH 12'
Call for Price
You can be at your best when Mother Nature is at her worst with the powerful BH Box Plows from BOSS. They attach quickly and easy to backhoes, and they work efficiently to help you restore order to the lots and roads of your community.
- Width: 12' (366 cm)
- Approximate Weight: 2000 lb (907 kg)
- Moldboard Height: 38" (97 cm)
- Base Angle: 1/2" x 6" (1 cm x 15 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 8" x 35 7/8" (1 cm x 20 cm x 91 cm)
- Trip Design: Trip-Edge
- Sideplate Dimensions: 40" x 56" (102 cm x 142 cm)
- Sideplate Thickness: 3/8" (1 cm)
- Sideplate Leveling: Automatic
- Vertical Supports: 12
- Horizontal Supports: 5 upper pans, 7 lower pans
- Attachment Strategy: Universal Bucket Receiver, 3" Opening Binder Chain (Customer supplied)
- Vertical Hitch Float: Automatic - 8" (20 cm) vertical
- Wing Shoes (Material): AR 450
- Exclusive Self-Adjusting Box Wings automatically adjust to the contour of the pavement and eliminate scoop angle adjustments.
- Segmented Trip-Edge Design is engineered so each base angle segment trips individually.
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs are torture-tested on the toughest proving ground there is.
- Exclusive Support Struts pivot for structural strength, stability and long-term reliability.
- High-Efficiency Moldboard
- Universal Fork Mount
- Segmented Trip-Edge
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs
- Exclusive Support Struts
- Self-Adjusting Box Wings
- AR450 Wing Shoes
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Blade Height
- 38 in. (97 cm)
- Blade Width
- 12 ft. (366 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 8 in. x 35 7/8 in. (1 cm x 20 cm x 91 cm)
- 2000 lb. (907 kg)