Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 Exmark QZE708GEM42200
Call for Price
Discover what landscape pros already know.
For starters, they know if you want a professional cut, you'll need a professional-grade mower—like an Exmark® Quest, the original premium residential zero turn. The Quest E-Series offers Exmark® powered engines, backed by a three-year consumer warranty. It delivers pro-like productivity with zero-turn precision, mowing up to 2.8 acres per hour at speeds up to 7 mph. And, as you'd expect from a machine of this caliber, comfort is strictly first class—from the premium, ergonomically designed seat, to the cushioned control levers. Available with a 34- or 42-inch cutting deck.
- New Styling, Same Comfort: The redesigned Quest mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Engine Protection: Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components. The S-Series engine guard is enhanced for extra engine protection.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A single, 2.9-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Automatic Braking System: For added safety, whenever the Quest's controls are positioned outward, its parking brake is applied automatically.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 7.50-8, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 smooth tread, pneumatic
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Extra High Back foam padded. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft 3 in. by loosening 2 bolts and sliding seat.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Model: 708
- Engine Displacement: 708
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Type: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2100 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard: lever lift.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: None
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 80-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Model Description: Quest E-Series 24.5 HP* Exmark 708CC w/42" Series 2 Fabricated Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 42"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard lever lift.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 21.60" Length
- Width: 54.1 in. (137.4 cm)
- Length: 71.8 in. (182.4 cm)
- Height: 40.7 in. (103.4 cm)
- Curb Weight: 715
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 7.50-8, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 2.9 gal. (11.0 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.