Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 Exmark TTS680PKC483E0
Call for Price
Made-to-order performance in a floating-deck, hydro-drive mower.
With the Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series, you can choose from four rugged engines including the eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane Kohler® PCV680. Then, match that power to cutting decks in 36-, 48-, and 52-inch widths. In whatever configuration you choose, you'll get our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for ultimate operator comfort. Which translates to day-long operator productivity.
- New Electric Clutch: Proven to be among the most durable and reliable in the business, Exmark's superior electric clutch technology allows for easier and faster belt servicing.
- Forget Flats: Standard 9" x 3.5-4" smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair.
- Hour Meter Comes Standard: Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Propane: An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator's position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder: No
- Engine Model: PCV680
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI Propane
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0- 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0-2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 125 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: 33.5-lb propane tank
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Engine Type: EFI Propane
- Engine Displacement: 674
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - Float Gauge
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Fuel Type: Propane EFI
- Model Description: Turf Tracer S-Series 22 HP* Koh EFI PCV680 Electric Start w/48" UltraCut Series 3 Deck - Propane
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 48"
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width: 59.5in. (151.1 cm)
- Length: 73.7 in. (187.2 cm)
- Height: 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Curb Weight: 741
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Fuel Capacity
- 33.5-lb propane tank
- Deck Size
- 48 in.