Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 Exmark VTS740EKC60400
Call for Price
For professionals who want stand-on maneuverability and traction. And Exmark quality.
Not surprisingly, the difference between our stand-on mowers and the competition's starts with the operator platform. Vantage S-Series mowers feature a large, rubber padded platform with weight-compensating suspension that allows the operator to easily and comfortably shift his weight on hills for maximum control and maneuverability. Our patented thigh pads also comfortably conform to the operator's legs without interfering when the platform is folded up for storage, trailering or converting the Vantage to a walk-behind. Available deck widths: 36, 52 and 60 inches.
- Patented Mechanical Control System: With its solid rods, there are no cables to stretch, and no annoying loss of ground speed.
- Now with Propane: The Vantage S-Series is now available with propane technology and a 52" UltraCut Series 4 full-floating deck.
- Adjustable Front Reference Bar: Ergonomically designed steering system includes an adjustable front reference bar that can control the top end speed of the machine.
- Zero-Maintenance Spindles: Made from rugged, cast aluminum with sealed bearings, our spindles are designed to withstand the effects of moisture and impacts, with no annual greasing required.
- Operator Platform: A rubber platform with self-compensating suspension provides a comfortable ride for any size rider. Patented, integrated thigh pads also pivot away, allowing easy access for maintenance. Folds up for reduced trailering space.
- Hydro-Drive: Smoother operation and consistent control is made possible with our new 12 cc pump and 230 cc wheel motor.
- Tractor Frame: Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10.50-8 Kenda Tires
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder: Optional
- Casters: .38" thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ECV740
- Engine Type: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement: 747
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive Description: Two Hydro Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 14 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection 0-8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0-4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement: Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift: Standard; mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Gas EFI
- Model Description: Vantage S-Series 25 HP* Koh EFI ECV740 w/60" UltraCut Series 4 Deck
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from the operator position.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width: 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length: 74 in. (188 cm)
- Height: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Curb Weight: 883
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10.50-8 Kenda Tires
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal. (30.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.