Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 Kubota WG14-36
Call for Price
These compact side discharge mowers are versatile and reliable to handle jobs big and small. Offering better fuel efficiency and cutting performance with an improved fuel/horsepower balance – keeping you more productive while saving you money. Available in 36”, 48” or 52” decks.
- Heavy Duty Spindles and Wheel Bearings: Engineered to prolong cutting performance and efficiency, spindles and wheel bearings are designed for no maintenance, sealed bearing prevents premature wear due to debris or lack of grease, heavy duty bearings lower maintenance costs.
- No More Flat Tires: All models are equipped with puncture-proof, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Dual-Lever Hydro Control System: Fatigue-reducing and allows for easy operation. (48"/52" decks only)
- Electric Clutch: An electric clutch and operator-adjustable controls make these mowers easy to operate on any turf.
- Operator's Station*: The control panel is ergonomically designed to keep the operator in control, The control panel has the key switch to start the mower, engine throttle and choke, brake lever, speed adjustment, and the PTO switch, Simple control system that is comparable to many zero-turn riding mowers, Two position dampers can adjust control effort, *48"/52" decks only
- 5-Hour Run Time: Take on properties from 1/4 to 3 Acres with a resilient run time.
- W Series: WG14 / 36" DECK
- Engine Type: Kawasaki FS481V
- Horsepower (SAEJ1995) *: 14.5 HP
- Speed (MPH): 5.1
- Transmission: 5 Speed Peerless gear box
- Deck Type: Fabricated Fixed
- Deck: 7 ga deck with 7 ga skirts
- Cutting Height: Adjustable 1.5-4.5"
- Starter: Manual
- Hand Controls: Pistol Grip
- Spindle: Maintenance-free with 1" shaft
- Bearings: Precision Ground double sealed bearings
- Deck Drive: Warner Mag Stop 125 ft-lb electric clutch
- Front Tires / Rear Tires: 9 x 3.50-4 (No-Flat) / 13 x 5-6 4-ply
- Brake: Band Type
- Weight: 464 lb
- Length / Height: 78 in. Length / 40.3 in. Height
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 5 Speed Peerless gear box
- Wheel Size
- Front: 9 in.x3.5 in.-4 in.; Rear: 13 in.x6.5 in.-6 in.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch