Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 SnowEx PWX-250
Call for Price
Built for use with the largest SnowEx® spreaders, the PWX-200 and PWX-250 are the most efficient pre-wetting sprayers yet. They apply brine to the spreading material as it's being delivered to the spinner, helping to lower salt usage and increase level of service. They're seriously effective tools for the most serious snow and ice management professionals.
- Empty Weight: 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Overall Length: 105 1/4 in. (267.3 cm)
- Overall Height: 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Overall Width: 14 2/3 in. (37.2 cm)
- Floor Length: 155 in. (393.6 cm)
- Floor Width: 94 in. (238.8 cm)
- Tank Length: 100 in. (254.0 cm)
- Tank Width: 13 1/2 in. (34.3 cm)
- Capacity: 250 gal. (946.3 L)
- Spraying Volume: 2 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Speed Control: Variable speed with data link to Super Maxx control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Tank: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt direct-drive diaphragm pump
- Mounting: Mounting kit included
- Cab-Mounted Smart Control: The smart control on the PWX-200 and PWX-250 pre-wetting sprayers adjusts the flow for the optimal rate. That means you can focus on the spreading application, while letting the controller take care of pre-wetting.
- 12-Volt Motor : A 12-volt motor powers a direct-drive pump. This simple setup results in low maintenance and reliable performance.
- 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Container Capacity
- 250 gal. (946.3 L)