Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 SnowEx SP-3000
Call for Price
The V-Pro™ SP-3000 and SP-6000 sand and salt spreaders provide a more compact alternative to the V-Maxx™ Series, reducing the amount of weight added to your pickup. However, these units still pack a punch - delivering many of the unique features of our larger models, helping to reduce maintenance costs and avoid material waste.
- Empty Weight: 386 lb. (175.1 kg)
- Overall Length: 77 in. (195.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 27 in. (68.6 cm)
- Overall Width: 48 1/2 in. (123.2 cm)
- Floor Length: 58 in. (147.3 cm)
- Floor Width: 34 in. (86.4 cm)
- Hopper Length: 66 in. (167.6 cm)
- Hopper Width: 48 1/2 in. (123.2 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): Struck 0.5 cu. yd. (Struck 0.4 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 1,080 lb. (489.9 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 40 ft. (Up to 12.2 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing dual variable-speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly with integral vertical rib construction
- Motors: Dual, 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Compact, independent weather-tight patented motor transmission
- Spinner: 12 in. powder coated steel (30.5 cm powder coated steel)
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor transmission drive
- Auger: 3 in. transverse high-flow auger (7.6 cm transverse high-flow auger)
- Mounting: Positive locking mount with bolt-down kit and ratchet-strap assist
- Top Screen: 5/16 in. steel rod construction with grid pattern (0.8 cm steel rod construction with grid pattern)
- Cover: Fitted tarp
- Vibrator: Standard heavy-duty 12-volt DC
- Inverted: Patented vibrating inverted "V" to maximize material flow
- Brake Light: No
- Work Light: Yes
- Speed Control: Dual variable-speed digital control allows independent adjustment of spread pattern and material flow.
- Auger Transmission : Direct drive transmission transfers power to the auger efficiently and effectively.
- Vibrator: Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Spinner Assembly : Quick-connect spinner drive assembly provides easy hitch access.
- Inverted “V" : Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- Fitted Tarp: A tarp fitted to the spreader's dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- Top Screen: Top screen ensures material that enters the hopper is consistent size by breaking up any clumps and filters out large debris to ensure proper operation.
- Optimum Flow Kit: Improves material flow and allows spreading of a 50/50 salt/sand mix with a vibrator and dual pitch baffle.
- Material Control Tubes: Helps prevent leaking issues when handling fine pellet and flake materials.
- 386 lb. (175.1 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- Struck 0.5 cu. yd. (Struck 0.4 cu. m)