Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2018 SnowEx SP-9300XH
Call for Price
Offering huge capacities up to 6 cubic yards, Super Maxx™ II Series spreaders keep you out on the road for longer application intervals on the largest jobs. Super Maxx II models are equipped with a wide variety of original features that contribute to a simplified user experience, from setup and maintenance to operational efficiency.
- Empty Weight: 989 lb. (448.6 kg)
- Overall Length: 144 in. (365.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 43 in. (109.2 cm)
- Overall Width: 54 in. (137.1 cm)
- Floor Length: 144 in. (365.6 cm)
- Floor Width: 54 in. (137.1 cm)
- Hopper Length: 108 in. (274.3 cm)
- Hopper Width: 54 in. (137.1 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): Struck 3.2 cu. yd; Rounded 3.5 cu. yd. (Struck 2.6 cu. m; Rounded 2.8 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 7,700 lb. (3,493 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 40 ft. (Up to 12.2 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing dual variable-speed control with auto reverse
- Wiring Harness: Multiple gauge wiring harness with weather-tight plugs and connectors
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel with enhanced corrosion control finish with unique 6-part organic top coat process
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly with integral vertical rib construction
- Motors: Hydraulic
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Compact, independent weather-resistant (spinner assembly is stowable for transport
- Spinner: 12 in. heavy-duty stainless steel adjustable cu.pped fin spinner (for varying spread pattern) (30.5 cm heavy-duty stainless steel adjustable cupped fin spinner (for varying spread pattern))
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor transmission drive
- Auger: 7 in. heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting (17.8 cm heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting)
- Mounting: Truck bed mounted with tie-down straps and controls
- Top Screen: Hinged heavy-duty steel rod construction with grid pattern
- Cover: Fitted tarp
- Vibrator: Standard heavy-duty 12-volt DC
- Inverted: Patented vibrating inverted "V" to maximize material flow
- Brake Light: Yes
- Work Light: Yes
- Wet/Dry Delivery: Within a unique pre-wet chamber, the auger feed system mixes brine with the spreading material before delivering it to the spinner.
- Cab Forward Design : The cab forward hopper delivers better payload distribution to reduce stress on the truck.
- Stowable Spinner Housing : When not in use, the low-profile spinner assembly can be flipped into the upright position for easy storage, providing full hitch access for towing.
- Adjustable Spinner : The 12-inch stainless steel spinner contains adjustable cups and a deflector for maximum control over spread pattern.
- Digital Speed Control : The integrated pendant-style control has a digital readout and dials for independently adjusting the variable-speed spinner and auger.
- Heavy-Duty Auger Transmission : Each spreader's heavy-duty auger transmission powers material through the spreader easily and efficiently.
- Pre-Wet Integration : Users can choose to have the spreaders equipped with an optional pre-wet liquid tank system.
- Frame Coating : Durable steel frame includes enhanced corrosion control finish with 6-part organic top coat process.
- Fitted Tarp: A tarp fitted to the spreader's dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- Top Screen: Top screen ensures material that enters the hopper is consistent size by breaking up any clumps and filters out large debris to ensure proper operation.
- Vibrator: Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Inverted “V" : Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- Lighting: FMVSS 108 rated brake light and LED safety strobe work light offer better equipment visibility in dark or snowy conditions. (Strobe light feature NOT included on the 9300 models.)
- Salt Traxx®: Records useful jobsite data, such as the amount of time and material spent on each job. Integrates with select spreader controls.
- Vibrator Kit: Assists in material flow. Ideal for non free-flowing material, such as salt/sand mix, bulk salt or moist material (wiring harness included).
- 989 lb. (448.6 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- Struck 3.2 cu. yd; Rounded 3.5 cu. yd. (Struck 2.6 cu. m; Rounded 2.8 cu. m)