Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2019 Land Pride RCF3010 3-Point Mount
Call for Price
Performance in a Medium-Duty Cutter.
The RCF30 Series is the perfect medium-duty cutter for pastures and roadside applications. Available in 3-Point, semi-mount or pull-type, the RCF30 features a 2-1/2" cutting capacity and 1/4" side skirts. Plus, every RCF30 comes with the rugged dependability that Land Pride Rotary Cutters are known for.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards :All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures.
- 540 or 1000 rpm:Fits wider variety of tractors.
- High gearbox hp rating:Gearboxes are built rugged. See Specifications for actual Gearbox hp ratings.
- 5 Yr. limited gearbox warranty:Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity
- 3 Gearboxes:Allows equal torque to be spread to left and right gearbox.
- Splined rubber flex-couplers between the center and outboard gearboxes:Protects the driveline and gearboxes from hard objects in the blade path.
- Pull-Type constant velocity driveline Option:Constant velocity driveline reduces chatter and extends life of U-joint during turns.
- Slip-clutch protection on main driveline:Slip-clutch is more convenient than shear-bolt, protects gearbox against sudden impact.
- 8'- Cat. 1 & 2 or 10'- Cat. 2 & 3 3-point & semi-mount hitches or pull-type hitch:Fits a wide range of tractors. Semi-Mount and Pull-Type fit older tractors without a top link and smaller tractors without enough lift capacity
- 10 Gauge deck, fully welded:Fully welded deck adds rigidity.
- 1/4" Thick sidewalls:Protects sidewalls from thrown objects
- Round back design:Allows for cleaner and efficient discharge of material, helps eliminate damage to rear corners by not sticking out.
- Pull-Type w/dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods eliminate deck twisting when going over uneven terrain
- Chain or rubber guard option:Reduces flying debris.
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes:Adds reinforcement to side panels. Replaceable shoes allow for change before wearing through to weld-on piece.
- Splined blade hub:Splined blade hub offers tight non-slipping attachment to output shaft.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper:Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft
- 1" x 4" Blade bar:Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper as well as gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated blades:Heat-treated blades last longer than non-heat-treated blades.
- 2 1/2" Diameter cutting capacity:Aids in cutting brush.
- High blade tip speed:Means cleaner cutting. See Specifications for actual blade tip speeds
- Laminated tires:Laminated tires can handle almost any condition and don’t go flat.
- Quick Hitch adaptable:3-Point and semi-mount are Quick Hitch adaptable.
- Model:RCF3010 3-Point Mount
- Machine weight with front & rear rubber guards. Includes hydraulic cylinder & 21" wheels with semi-mount and pull type units: 2,004 lbs
- Hitch:Category 2 & 3
- Pull type tongue weight: 983 lbs.
- Park jack: Parking jack attaches to the tongue of the pull type cutter
- Cutting width: 10 ft. 0 in.
- Overall width: 10 ft. 6 1/2 in.
- Overall length: 10 ft. 2 in.
- Deck height: 11 1/2 in.
- Cutting height: 2 in. - 12 in. (5.1 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Cutting capacity: 2 1/2 in.
- Tractor HP rating: 60 - 110 HP
- Gearbox horsepower rating: T-box - 160 HP, outboard 110 HP
- Gearbox: 540 RPM or 1000 RPM driven gearbox. Cast iron housing, beveled gears
- Gearbox in.put / output shaft size: in.put shaft = 1 3/4 in. - 20 spline Output shaft = 2 in. dia
- Gearbox lubrication: 80-90w EP gear lube
- Gearbox oil capacity, end boxes: Comer = 6 pints
- Gearbox oil capacity, T-box: Comer = 4.5 pints
- Deck material thickness: 10 gauge (3.4 mm)
- Deck side skirt thickness: 1/4 in. (6 mm)
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump jumper: 2 ea. - 3/16 in. (5 mm) Round pan
- Blades (4): 1/2 in. x 4 in. (1.3 cm x 10.2 cm) Heat treated Free-swinging suction blades
- Blade bolts: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade tip speed: 17,100 fpm
- Driveline : ASAE Cat 4
- Driveline protection: 4 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel options - 3-point without rear axle: 2 tires: 4 in. x 8 in. x 15 1/4 in. Caster laminated
- Tailwheel options - 3-point with rear axle: 2 tires: 4 in. x 8 in. x 15 1/4 in. Caster laminated or 6 in. x 9 in. x 21 in. caster laminated
- Wheel bearings: Tapered roller bearing in. cast iron hub
- Shock absorption: Spring shock absorber on axle of semi-mount & pull type
- Front guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, single chain guard, or double chain guard
- Rear guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, single chain guard, or double chain guard
- Working Width
- 10 ft.
- 10 ft. 6 1/2 in.
- 10 ft. 2 in.
- 2,004 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 60-110 hp