Note: If we do not have the item in stock, we will be happy to order it for you.
2019 Land Pride RCFM3610 Semi-Mount
Call for Price
Building on the success of the RCR35 Series, Land Pride is proud to offer the RCF3610 dual-spindle rotary cutter -- an updated, flat-top version of the original RCR35. With larger gear boxes, larger cutting capacity, and a deeper deck, the RCF3610 is the ideal dual-spindle cutter for narrow areas in pastures, along roadsides, or in tree groves.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards : All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures.
- 540 or 1000 rpm: Fits wider variety of tractors.
- High gearbox hp rating: Gearboxes are built rugged. See Specifications for actual Gearbox hp ratings.
- 5 Yr. limited gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity
- 3 Gearboxes: Allows equal torque to be spread to left and right gearbox.
- Splined rubber flex-couplers between the center and outboard gearboxes: Protects the driveline and gearboxes from hard objects in the blade path.
- Pull-Type constant velocity driveline Option: Constant velocity driveline reduces chatter and extends life of U-joint during turns.
- Slip-clutch protection on main driveline: Slip-clutch is more convenient than shear-bolt, protects gearbox against sudden impact.
- 8'- Cat. 1 & 2 or 10'- Cat. 2 & 3 3-point & semi-mount hitches or pull-type hitch: Fits a wide range of tractors. Semi-Mount and Pull-Type fit older tractors without a top link and smaller tractors without enough lift capacity
- 10 Gauge deck, fully welded: Fully welded deck adds rigidity.
- 1/4" Thick sidewalls: Protects sidewalls from thrown objects
- Round back design: Allows for cleaner and efficient discharge of material, helps eliminate damage to rear corners by not sticking out.
- Pull-Type w/dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods eliminate deck twisting when going over uneven terrain
- Chain or rubber guard option: Reduces flying debris.
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Adds reinforcement to side panels. Replaceable shoes allow for change before wearing through to weld-on piece.
- Splined blade hub: Splined blade hub offers tight non-slipping attachment to output shaft.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft
- 1" x 5" Blade bar: Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper as well as gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated blades: Heat-treated blades last longer than non-heat-treated blades.
- 3" Diameter cutting capacity: Aids in cutting brush.
- High blade tip speed: Means cleaner cutting. See Specifications for actual blade tip speeds
- Laminated tires: Laminated tires can handle almost any condition and don’t go flat.
- Quick Hitch adaptable: 3-Point and semi-mount are Quick Hitch adaptable.
- Model: RCFM3610 Semi-Mount
- Machine weight with front & rear rubber guards. Includes hydraulic cylinder & 21" wheels with semi-mount and pull type units: 2,270 lbs (1029.7 kg)
- Hitch: Category 2 & 3
- Park jack: Parking jack attaches to the tongue of the pull type cutter
- Cutting width: 10' - 0" (3.05 m)
- Overall width: 10' - 6 1/2" (3.21 m)
- Overall length: 10' - 2" (3.10 m)
- Deck height: 13" (33.0 cm)
- Cutting height: 2" - 12" (5.1 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Cutting capacity: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Tractor Hp rating: 50 - 130 (37.3 - 96.9 kw)
- Gearbox horsepower rating: T-Box - 210 hp (156.6 kw), outboard 205 hp (152.9 kw)
- Gearbox: 540 rpm or 1000 rpm driven gearbox. Cast iron housing, beveled gears
- Gearbox input / output shaft size: Input shaft = 1 3/4" (4.4 cm) - 20 spline Output shaft = 2 3/8" (6.0 cm) Dia.
- Gearbox lubrication: 80-90w EP gear lube
- Gearbox oil capacity, end boxes: Omni = 5.5 pints (2.60 L) or Comer = 10 pints (4.73 L)
- Gearbox oil capacity, T-box: Comer = 4.5 pints (2.13 L)
- Deck material thickness: 10 gauge (3.4 mm)
- Deck side skirt thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump jumper: 2 ea. - 3/16" (5 mm) Round pan
- Blades (4): 1/2" x 4" (1.3 cm x 10.2 cm) Heat treated Free-swinging suction blades
- Blade bolts: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade tip speed: 17,400 fpm (88.4 mps)
- Driveline : ASAE Cat 4
- Driveline protection: 2 plate slip clutch, Rubber flex coupler to wing boxes
- Tailwheel options - semi-mount: 2 tires: 4" x 8" x 15 1/4" Caster laminated or 6" x 9" x 21" caster laminated
- Wheel bearings: Tapered roller bearing in cast iron hub
- Shock absorption: Spring shock absorber on axle of semi-mount & pull type
- Front guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, single chain guard, or double chain guard
- Rear guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, single chain guard, or double chain guard
- Working Width
- 10 ft. (3.05 m)
- 10 ft. 6 1/2 in. (3.21 m)
- 10 ft. 2 in. (3.10 m)
- 2,270 lbs (1029.7 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 50 - 130 (37.3 - 96.9 kw)